Monday, April 9, 2012

Italian Wine and Thai Food - a class/dinner


Italian wines are meant for food and given the array of varieties used throughout the country, it's easy to see that there are all sorts of Italian wines that pair well with a wide array of cuisines. I've paired hundreds of Italian wines with all types of foods, both by myself at home as well as with friends at local restaurants in Chicago.

Some of my favorite pairings are with Thai food, so I thought I'd put together an impromptu wine class/dinner to show how certain Italian wines mesh with this type of cuisine. This will be this Thursday, April 12 at 7:00. We'll taste white, red and sparkling this evening. (P.S. This is in Chicago, by the way.)

Email me for details and I'll let you know the location and other information (this will be at a north side Thai restaurant). We'll keep this small (6 or 7 people) and the estimated cost will be about $30 per person. This will be an informative, fun and above all, delicious, evening of wine and food!


Send me an email and I'll let you know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment